Can I donate any amount and get the +200 things? Or do I need to pay like $5 or more or something?
Voxel dungeon crawler environment assets : Desert
Tiny voxel dungeon entirely for free!
Donators will be rewarded with +200 Extra Content!
You can use it for any kind of project that you have (commercial or not) : game, movies, sceneries, 3D printing etc...
My name (Max Parata) in your credits would be highly appreciated ;)
-- PRoViDed Files --
- Magicavoxel source file (.vox)
- .Texture (.png)
- .obj + .mtl
-- ColLecTioN --
-- EXtRA CoNtenT --
To thank all the people that support me by making a Donation, I reward them with an EXCLUSIVE PACK containing +200 EXTRA CONTENT.
In the Extra Content, every objects are SEPARATED, and MODULAR.
Compared to the standard content where everything is merged into one object.
I've also included a collection of MORE than 200 ISOMETRIC SPRITES for your 2D games!
ISOMETRIC Props Sprites
ISOMETRIC Rooms Sprites
All this Extra Content is available for every donations from 5$.
-- ABoUt Me --
I'm Max Parata, a voxel artist, 3D artist and game developper. I'm alsoa member of the TORTOR collective, an awesome group of artist that make free assets just like me. Come visit our page to see all the good stuff we have :
-- Support me in Bitcoin --
-- You might also like --
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- voxel Dungeon : 2D Isometric Sprites88 days ago
- Extra Content for Dungeon crawler!91 days ago
- Asset for Dungeon crawler : Boss Room93 days ago
- Asset for Dungeon crawler : Trapped Room93 days ago
- Asset for Dungeon crawler : Corridor95 days ago
- Asset for Dungeon crawler : Garden98 days ago
- Asset for Dungeon crawler : Stairs99 days ago
- Asset for Dungeon crawler : King's ThroneAug 19, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi! The Extra Content is set to 5$ donation, or more.
Thank you, I love voxel art and this one is very beautiful I really like it, thank you for making it. I plan to buy it and make a card game with it.
Hi there, I'll answer your questions :
1) Yes it's possible, you'd have to create different textures and switch them over time in your game engine. You'd create those textures in magicavoxel from the existent one (just modify them slightly), but most of the work would happen in the game engine to actually make the lava and water move. If you want the geometry to move, not just the texture, the same technique applies, but instead of creating a shader to animate them, you'd create a code that would switch the meshes over time.
2)You can scale the room as much as you want in your game engine. In magicavoxel though, you'd be limited to a volume of 256^3 voxels. If you want to go higher than that, you'd have to split your model in several parts that you can reassemble (still in magicavoxel, no third party needed).
I hope this answered your questions :)
Are there more rooms in the 200+ things if I pay
Hi! Of course there are more, all the walls, floors, and elements are separated, and modular, so you can compose as many rooms as your imagination can create :)
I love these! Thanks for making and sharing them. Do you plan to make a room with treasure or a chest?
Hi, I'm glad you like them :) And yes, I'll make a room with a treasure soon. It'll be added to the page, stay tuned ;)
BTW, if you like the pack, please rate it, it'll help me a lot!
Thanks and done!
Awesome! If you want to share your work here, don't hesitate :)
Wow, these designs are amazing. And 1 a day? I can't believe it. Can't wait to see what else comes out :)
I'm glad you like it, it gives me motivation to continue :) Do you plan to make a game with the assets?
My current project is 2D but, on the side I might fiddle around with this. I think I'd be using it as a map of some sort depending on what tiles/biomes come out.
Keep it up!
I want to make different biomes out of it at some poin, so stay tuned ;)
Also, I'll release an isometric sprite version of the pack, for the 2D devs, so, again, stay tuned ;)
Also, if you can take a second to rate the pack it would be awesome!!